So you might hear about this new trend, but I am going to present it by myself – DALGONA COFFEE! Dalgona coffee, also known as a whipped coffee trend, originally came from Korea during the quarantine. I must agree it really looks delicious and; actually it was the reason I wanted to make it on my own, cause who doesn’t like good lookin’ food and beverages?
My opinion about this trendy drink
Whipped Dalgona coffee is just for social media, and not for daily life. It is fun to try Dalgona coffee, though, there is a lot of time nowadays (during the quarantine) to do things like these, but talking about the taste – not for me. Good thing – I realized my love again to my not-sweetened coffee, with a splash of plant-based milk!
Who should try it:
- latte lovers
- milk lovers
- people who like to take pictures of their food and beverages
- curious people
- bored people
- hmmm… just try it, let’s go to the recipe!
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee powder
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 cup hot or cold plant-based milk
- Add instant coffee, sugar, and water into bowl and start whipping. You can use a whisk either an electric hand mixer.
- Whip it till you can notice beautiful, fluffy peaks.
- Choose your favorite glass and pour into it your heated or cold milk. Scoop whipped coffee on top of the milk. Stir and enjoy!
If you tried this recipe, please write a comment about how it was or publish a photo with a hashtag #greatinthekitchen it would mean a lot for me! Plus, you can follow my recipes on Instagram and Pinterest!
Best wishes, Geiste ♡